You are hereBack to top
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
- Where are you located?
- 471 West King Street, Boone, North Carolina 28607
- Where do I park?
- We have 1 handicap accessible space & 6 other parking spaces on the Turchin Center side of the building. Pull into the entrance on the Boone Saloon side of the store, drive around the building, and park in one of the spaces in front or or between the "Foggy Pine Books Parking Only" signs. This parking is for while you are in the store ONLY. Cars in our lot without persons inside the store will be towed at the owner's expense.
- What are your hours?
- Monday - Thursday: 11am - 7pm
- Friday: 11am - 9pm
- Saturday: 12pm-9pm
- Sunday: 12pm-6pm
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 7 business day and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash or with a local check.)
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.